Believe me when I say that there is such thing as complete happiness.
And though most people think it can be found on old green pieces of paper with numbers on them, I have a belief that true happiness is found when you entrust yours to someone else. And that someone else, entrusts his or hers right back to you.
And you take care of that love, because even though it has someone else’s name, it is in fact your own.
And I know that both Sara and Chris are the best “happiness keepers” anyone could ever have. So much, that they cannot keep it only to themselves, and make sure everyone else around them can feel a bit of that happiness too.
And I will miss being around them.
Congratulations, Sara and Chris!
And look at me! I even got a picture with them!

2 comments:
WOW, beautiful bride and beautiful job Juliana. Loved the pictures!
Thanks, Mari! :)
Post a Comment