Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Pangan Family

There is such a thing of taking pictures of personalities.

And those are the hardest to get right, but are simply perfect.

I love when on a picture, one decides to make a face because he/she just feels like it, or smiles because their mom just promised them ice cream.

I just realized I want ice cream.

And that soon I’ll be looking back at these pictures and missing summer, and the fact that I can wear shorts to photo sessions.

And sweet Tyann will be missing her Army husband.

I feel honored for our brave soldiers, and for taking pictures of their beautiful families.

IMG_4614copy

IMG_4687copy

         IMG_4853copy    IMG_4843copy

IMG_4743copy

IMG_4776copy

IMG_4653copy

IMG_4647copy

IMG_4753copy

IMG_4633copy

IMG_4815copy

IMG_4775copy

6 comments:

Tyann said...

Juliana, you are AMAZING!!!! Thank you so very much!! I can't believe the great shots of the kids with all the trouble they were!! The one of Dave and I is very US!! :) :)

Marilene and Dustin said...

Beautiful work Ju :) Parabens!

Becca said...

These are SO adorable and perfect, Juliana! :D

Juliana said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Tyann said...

Oh, and thank you so much for sending tribute out to our soldiers!! That means a lot to me!!!!

Faith Eshelman said...

I love these pics!!! I really like the one of Tyann and Dave "playing".