Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Ferreira Family

It was such a pleasure to meet such a fun family!

And with them say good bye to their oldest son.

He will be in Portugal for the next two years,

and no doubts he will be missed here.

____________________________________________

On another note, I still have a couple more spots for photo sessions (or weddings) before I take my maternity leave. I’ll be off for the months of April and May. So if I don’t see you before, be ready for beautiful summer portraits and weddings! :)

IMG_1910copy

IMG_1920copy

        IMG_1950copy     IMG_1979copy

IMG_2241copy

IMG_2190copy

IMG_2197copy

IMG_2209copy

IMG_2156copy

IMG_2162copy

IMG_2166copy

No comments: