Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Aidukaitis Family

Tips of the day: trust yourself and have a big family.

This photo session almost didn’t happen, if I haven’t stopped looking at the weather forecast, and just trusted myself - and the Aidukaitis.

It was cloudy, humid, windy (as you can see by the hair movement), the insects were having a blast with our fresh Brazilian meat, and we could see the rain coming. And boy, it was close. Nonetheless, we stayed and the sun decided to reward our efforts.

Last time I met with the Aidukaitis, one of them was pregnant, the other single and one a newlywed. Now, we had an almost toddler, someone engaged and beautiful newborn.

And my heart warms up when I see happy families together. That no matter how many bug bites they get, they are

together.

And they can even change the weather.

I didn’t rain.

I love big families and the trust and love they have between each other.

Makes me want to raise the numbers of my own.

And we will always wish for sunny days.

IMG_2905copy

IMG_2919copy

IMG_2623copy

IMG_2801copy

IMG_2657copy

IMG_2676copy

IMG_2596copy

IMG_2716copy

IMG_2762copy

IMG_2642copy

IMG_2654copy

IMG_2860copy

IMG_2571copy

        IMG_2621copy    IMG_2612copy

IMG_2693copy

IMG_2722copy

2 comments:

Vivian Aidukaitis said...

aaaah! hahahahaha! Tao LINDAS as fotos Ju! =D Muuuuito obrigada =D

Juliana said...

Obrigada, Vivian! :) É sempre um prazer e muito divertido tirar fotos de você e sua família. Espero que possamos tirar mais fotos em breve. :)