Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Amato Family

Every one should have a out-of-your-country experience.

Even if you live in an amazing country like the US.

I did. In fact, I’ve been doing if for the past seven years. Living in another country expands your knowledge, your respect for other cultures and the love for your own.

And that’s exactly what the Amato Family is doing here. They’ve been here for two moths, and will be back to Brazil soon, but I know that their lives will never be the same.

And that reminds me that I won’t be going down to Brazil this year. Airlines prices are making sure of that. For now, I’ll be missing my folks, the food, and the familiar smells that bring back beautiful memories of my childhood and teenage years. And I will also, be here, enjoying the amazing American summer; its great way of life and faster internet. ;)

And the best part of an international experience, is that your can merge the best of every country you visited, and make your own right inside the walls of your home.

For all countries have amazing features,

just like every single one of us.

IMG_3026copy

IMG_3194copy

IMG_3076copy

        IMG_3205copy     IMG_3212copy

IMG_3223copy

        IMG_3174copy     IMG_3167copy

IMG_3143copy

IMG_3035copy

IMG_3089copy

IMG_2966copy

IMG_3200copy

IMG_2932copy

IMG_3139copy

        IMG_2995copy   IMG_3007copy  IMG_2996copy

IMG_3106copy

        IMG_2975copy     IMG_3059copy

IMG_2960copy

2 comments:

Augusta said...

Ju, suas fotos estao cada vez mais lindas e vc nao poderia ter modelos melhores. Ama muito essa familia. Todos sao lindos por dentro e por fora... Parabens pelo seu trabalho!

Juliana said...

Obrigada, Augusta! :)