Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Alcantara Family

One of the sweetest families I know.

From mom, to dad and to the cutest girl I have ever seen.

They are always smiling, laughing. They are happy. Truly happy all the time.

And I don’t even have to say how easy it was to take pictures of them.

By the end, I was the one who couldn’t stop smiling.

And looking at these pictures again, I keep smiling still.

IMG_9788copy

IMG_0026copy

IMG_9866copy

IMG_0193copy

       IMG_0099copy     IMG_0095copy

       IMG_0067copy     IMG_0064copy

IMG_0117copy

IMG_0185copy

IMG_9926copy

IMG_9912copy

IMG_9971copy

IMG_0260copy

IMG_9837copy

IMG_9868copy

IMG_0289copy

No comments: