Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Ferreira Family

I hope Brazil starts this kind of portraits soon.

And yet, if it does, I might not have the opportunity to meet such beautiful family as the Ferreiras. Directly from the State of Espírito Santo to Utah.

Right now, they are on their way back to Brazil.

Carrying with them memories, pictures, smiles.

I love my job.

To the moon and back.

And back to the moon again.

IMG_9496copy

IMG_9470copy

IMG_9511copy

           IMG_9395copy     IMG_9384copy

IMG_9340copy

IMG_9290copy

IMG_9444copy

IMG_9261copy

IMG_9491copy

IMG_9247copy

IMG_9580copy

    IMG_9316copy     IMG_9359copy

IMG_9504copy

No comments: