As soon as I saw the beautiful apple tree at their house, I knew I had to have a photo session with them.
The sunset was (as it always is on summer) golden yellow, perfect. Oh, and I just got a message from them that those green apples are all ready to be eaten.
Pies, tarts, apple crumbs… anything goes. At my house I sometimes forget to buy milk, but never apples.
Also, that reminds me: Fall is coming.
Yep. It’s true.
I already saw several trees turning orange and red up at the Canyon.
Time to go outside and enjoy the last
weeks of warmth and snow cones.
I’m not ready to say good bye to summer quite yet.

2 comments:
Hey! I know those people! Which is even more fun to see because I can tell how well you captured their personalities. I especially love Carson's feet in that first one!
Thanks, Becca! I had a blast! :)
Post a Comment