Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Lima Family

My dad always tells me to cherish every moment with my kids.

Specially when they are as young as they are now.

But I confess I can’t wait to see them as adults. To see how our family will be, and where their choices will take them.

And also, to see if my boys will kiss and hug like Bruno and Rafael.

or if they will make fun of each other constantly, like everyone in this family.

It was hilarious.

And it is also called love.

IMG_9900copy

IMG_0319copy

 IMG_0100copy

           IMG_0464copy  IMG_9926copy  IMG_0444copy

IMG_0200copy

IMG_9967copy

IMG_0030copy

IMG_9914copy

IMG_0069copy

IMG_0440-2copy

IMG_9978copy

IMG_0249copy

IMG_0354copy

IMG_0371-2copy

IMG_0245copy

1 comment:

@bicaflor said...

LOVED every minute of the shoot and the pics are great!!!! Thank you so much Ju!!