Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Alcantara Family

How cool is this girl’s hair?

She also likes monsters and skateboards.

Now, if I was to have a girl, that would be the kind of girl I would have.

I mean, with three other boys at home, that would just be natural.

Cool girls are my favorite.

IMG_5943COPY

IMG_5575COPY

          IMG_6130COPY      IMG_6128COPY

IMG_5618COPY

IMG_5862COPY

          IMG_5719COPY     IMG_6017COPY

IMG_5586COPY

IMG_5886COPY

IMG_6152COPY

IMG_5743COPY

          IMG_6028COPY     IMG_6051COPY

          IMG_5683COPY     IMG_5625COPY

IMG_5525COPY

IMG_5510COPY

No comments: