Welcome to Juliana Turner Photography!

I grew up in São Paulo, Brazil, and have lived in Utah for over 6 years. I have had the privilege of working with photography for the past three years and have l.o.v.e.d. every minute of it!

It has been amazing registering the special moments in people's lives!

For more pictures, visit my website at:

julianaturnerphotography.com

For information and current rates on sessions and parties, please contact me at:

julianaturner{at}hotmail{dot}com

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Nelson Family

The winds of Autumn are already here.

I know, I know. It officially starts in two weeks, but If you were with me at this photo session, you would be able to clearly tell how much closer to Fall we are than what it seems.

That’s why when I saw the Nelson family all colorful and beautiful, I was incredibly grateful for the reminder that summer is still here. Even if it’s just for a little while.

But, on the other hand…

…hot tea, banquets, rain and colorful leaves are making me excited

every day.

And honestly,

I can’t hardly wait.

IMG_4145cop

IMG_3875copy

IMG_3911copy

           IMG_3835copy   IMG_3869copy    IMG_3798copy

IMG_3779-2copy

IMG_3992-2copy

IMG_4049copy

IMG_3712copy

IMG_3919copy

          IMG_3728copy  IMG_3667copy   IMG_3703copy

IMG_3929copy

IMG_3951copy

No comments: